Employee vacation scheduling and management
ShiftPlanning’s powerful employee scheduling program gives employees the flexibility to send leave and vacation requests to management by simply logging in to the application. This feature provides employees with more freedom to ask for the leave time they desire for personal events, and provides management with an efficient and hassle-free option for dealing with such requests while ensuring that this data is kept in a centralized location and is automatically accounted for during employee scheduling.
How it works:
Using ShiftPlanning’s vacation request feature, the employee initiates the request:
From the Scheduling screen, your employee will be prompted to:
- Include an explanation for the request along with comments and notes.
- Specify the exact leave and return dates.
When the employee vacation request reaches management, you will receive a notification E-mail.
- All “pending vacation” requests will be visible.
- To approve or reject vacation time, click the appropriate link next to the request.
- Click the “Show Details” link to view any notes that the employee included with the vacation request.
- Once approved or denied, the employee will receive an E-mail notification regarding the status of their vacation request.
- Management receives notification of any request made.
- Employees have more freedom to request vacation and leave time, and receive a decision in a timely manner.
- Cumbersome and time-consuming paperwork is eliminated.
- Data is kept in a centralized location reducing potential schedule conflicts.
Click here to find out more about what ShiftPlanning can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
ShiftPlanning in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that ShiftPlanning doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!