Adding and Managing Employee Skills is Easy with ShiftPlanning
ShiftPlanning’s next-generation scheduling and management software offers new applications for adding and managing employee skills, and relief for managers and schedulers. Today, when employee skills are assigned within their company profile, scheduling becomes much easier thanks to ShiftPlanning.
When it comes to adding, managing and filtering staff for designated shifts and duties, ShiftPlanning provides all the tools necessary to perform the task quickly and accurately.
- Adding, editing or deleting skills can become necessary for a multitude of reasons.
- Skills must be added and deleted to each individual employee’s personnel file to make filtering staff for scheduling purposes fast and efficient for management.
How it works:
- To Edit the skills list that you created in your initial setup.
- Go to the “Manage Skills” link underneath the “Staff” tab.
- At the “Skills Management” screen you can add a new skill, or delete current skills that are listed.
- To add a new skill, type the name of the skill in the “Add New Skill” box and press the “Save Skill” button.
- To delete a skill you have already created, click the “Delete” link to the right of the skill in the “Current Skills” list.
- Helps in scheduling qualified personnel.
- Improves scheduling speed by quickly filtering by employee skill
- Helps identify employees for assignments in different departments.
- Helps in creating long-term schedules.
Click here to find out more about what ShiftPlanning can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
ShiftPlanning in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that ShiftPlanning doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!