Printing Offline Schedules is easy with ShiftPlanning
ShiftPlanning’s state-of-the-art employee scheduling software offers a full roster of powerful scheduling and management tools that can make your business operate better.
ShiftPlanning has revolutionized employee scheduling by making all schedules available 24/7 electronically. Your staff and management can access a schedule from any computer, e-mail and even social networking sites no matter where they are.
Still, some employees may not have Internet access, and must depend on a printed schedule to keep track of their shifts. Other employees may simply prefer a hard-copy printout for any number of reasons. ShiftPlanning allows you to quickly create customizable work schedules and print them out for those employees who need a hard copy.
How it works:
To Print Schedules:
- Go to the “Schedule” tab and click the “Print Schedule” link at the lower left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the print options that you would like, and then either print or save the schedule to .pdf.
- Add any notes that you want to the schedule and they will be included in the print version.
- Fast and east option for printing hard copies of all your schedules.
- Customizable print details and display.
- Employees without Internet access can have their schedule in hand.
- Manager or scheduler can add notes to the schedule before printing.
Click here to find out more about what ShiftPlanning can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
ShiftPlanning in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that ShiftPlanning doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!