Fast and Easy Notifications with Employee Ping
ShiftPlanning’s powerful employee scheduling and management program provides managers, schedulers and staff with high tech answers to everyday communications challenges in the workplace that weren’t always easy to resolve.
Today, pretty much all communications conundrums of the past have a resolution designed into ShiftPlanning’s software. For instance, “Employee Ping” offers a quick way of alerting a staff member instantly by sending them a message via e-mail and SMS to alert them, or to get in contact quickly. ShiftPlanning sends out a “ping” – a packet of data to a specific address (e-mail,cell phone) and waits for a response.
How it works:
You can easily “ping” any employee any time you need to get a message to instantly them from your ShiftPlanning Dashboard:
- First check “Who’s on Now” or go to the “Staff” tab.
- Click on “Ping.”
- Type your message. (“Where are you?” or “You’re late!” for instance.)
- Message recipient can respond immediately by cell phone or computer.
- The fastest way of sending any short update/message to an employee.
- Management can communicate directly with any given employee without having to look up their contact details.
- Employees receive messages (ping) via E-mail and directly on their cell phones via SMS.
Click here to find out more about what ShiftPlanning can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
ShiftPlanning in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that ShiftPlanning doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!