Overnight Shifts Management with ShiftPlanning
Several businesses have shifts that run past midnight, in many cases as well 24 hours of the day. ShiftPlanning’s employee scheduling software supports overnight shifts, and is built to really accommodate the needs of a business that runs around the clock. Unlike several of our competitors or alternate scheduling solutions ShiftPlanning handles overnight shifts just like any other shifts.
This means that scheduling them is not only a breeze, but employee management is also streamlined in the process with our intuitive workforce management software.
How it works:
- To create overnight shifts, schedules must be set to end at midnight.
- Shifts can either then be created in day mode and dragged down past midnight to change to overnight.
- Or you can simply drag between two days in month mode to create the shift.
- Overnight shifts are visually represented with a small ‘moon’ icon on the schedule to indicate it’s status.
- Fast and easy overnight shift scheduling makes management’s job simpler and more thorough.
- Error-free shift scheduling assures management and client of dependable overnight coverage.
- Conflict-free schedules for all employees working past midnight.
- Offers employees the ability to see their Night shift schedules by logging into their ShiftPlanning account.
- Employees notified via e-mail and SMS of upcoming overnight shifts.
Click here to find out more about what ShiftPlanning can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
ShiftPlanning in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that ShiftPlanning doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!