How ShiftPlanning Helps Nurses
Easy to Use
that nurses and other staff members can handle scheduling too.
Keep better track
of unauthorized absences.
Fast, friendly, helpful support
is available through chat or phone.
to check their schedules electronically.
Track shift preferences
so that you schedule nurses when they want to work and not when they don’t.
Send schedule reminders
through SMS messaging.
Manage a variety of tasks
with a single tool.
Create better, more accurate schedules
in less time.
Accommodate a variety of schedule types
including compressed work week and rotating shift schedules
As a nurse, you have many responsibilities. You manage the nurse’s schedule for a doctor’s office, hospital, and field services. You may also be responsible for patient care. You also have to produce reports.
Scheduling can take a lot of your time and energy. Fortunately, there’s a better way.
With the help of ShiftPlanning, an innovative and intuitive staff scheduling software, you will save both time and money.
Try ShiftPlanning today for free.
We’ve helped other medical professionals and we can help you too.
Hope’s Home is the first medically integrated early learning and daycare center in Canada. This non-profit organization began as a dream by our founder to fill a gap in care services in the community.
This facility recruits patients for multiple research studies from the Emergency Department at Yale University. They operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What our customers have to say
It is almost no work at all to fill shifts now.
The very nature of creating and managing office and hospital work schedules for nurses demands the utmost efficiency, regardless of whether you are managing a medical office, hospital, home health service, medical center or other medical care facility.
While some nurses work exclusively within certain types of medical care, others deal with emergencies as part of their normal work day. Some nurses also and engage in community awareness and prevention programs to help educate the public on various medical concerns, and all of these activities have their own scheduling demands.
With so many specialties and diverse scheduling requirements to meet, there is no room for anything less than total organization, especially when you’re scheduling more than one nurse, operating 24/7 and covering a multitude of shifts and locations.
ShiftPlanning’s custom installation and set-up allows every nurse’s scheduling demands to be met. Whether there are rotating shifts to cover in each 24-hour cycle, in addition to office hours or surgical scheduling, ShiftPlanning provides the powerful tools you need to cover any combination of scheduling needs for the busiest nurses, efficiently and easily.
ShiftPlanning’s nurse and hospital staff scheduling program puts real time data at the scheduler’s fingertips. Managers always know the availability of each nurse, and their on-call preferences for particular days, shifts and units, and union and regulatory requirements. ShiftPlanning provides the tools necessary to keep track of reports, regulated ratios and all of the demands that scheduling nurses must meet.
Bottom line: ShiftPlanning streamlines nurse and other types of health care staff scheduling, which translates to better patient care and less unnecessary overtime, while assuring that all the nurse’s needs are met.
- Fast and simple on-call scheduling.
- Easy access to all schedules allow nurses to check their own shifts 24/7 electronically.
- View assignments and schedule shifts most effectively to meet both staff and client needs.
- Generate work schedules with customized office and hospital shift patterns for a compressed work week and eight, 10, 12, and 24-hour fixed and rotating shift schedules, which adapt to the scheduling demands of most nurses and healthcare providers.
Many nurses and medical organizations have come to depend upon the powerful, integrated scheduling tools and options at the foundation of ShiftPlanning’s state-of-the-art software. Whether you are scheduling nurses to staff a physician’s office for patient appointments or rotations at the hospital, your scheduling software must be comprehensive, flexible and adaptable to every departmental demand.
Critical principles in healthcare workforce management are integrated into ShiftPlanning’s intuitive, customized software platform. Additionally, ShiftPlanning can:
- Schedule nurse rotations automatically.
- Add and import unlimited personnel records through, Address Book, Facebook and Google Apps.
- Add and import unlimited schedules via .csv and .xls.
- Grant nurses the ability to request schedule changes electronically.
It is important for every hospital and health care agency to manage its employees’ work hours as well as their off hours. ShiftPlanning can help keep vacation scheduling streamlined, easily and with little to no margin of error.
ShiftPlanning is used in the Medical sector in multiple ways:
- Sets up a separate schedule for nurses.
- Easily creates separate schedules for every sector.
- Provides for individual schedule management.
- SMS notification system makes scheduling fast and easy.
ShiftPlanning in action
Buzz From around the web
- Helps to accommodate safety and response time by keeping adequate staff on call hand at all times.
- Complies with union and governmental regulations automatically.
- Allows staff and workers consideration in their individual shift preferences.
- Provides the ability to reach any staff member within moments electronically, even if they are off-shift.
ShiftPlanning allows you to manage the medical facility’s labor force and field services simultaneously, crucial to maximizing the standards of operation. ShiftPlanning will provide powerful scheduling tools to meet everyday medical needs as well as emergency response to unexpected events within virtually any scenario that can arise.
Click here to find out more about what ShiftPlanning can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.