Message Wall Provides a Fun and Convenient Way for Staff and Management to Communicate
ShiftPlanning’s Message Wall feature is a great way to share messages and announce new items and happenings among staff, managers, higher management and schedulers. By providing a venue for casual and formal communication, the Message Wall helps to promote a sense of camaraderie among all of your company’s team members.
Birthdays, anniversaries,file sharing, info sharing, quick reminders and other announcements can be made available for all colleagues to see. Company events, notices and news can also go up on the Message Wall. Users can post and respond to messages, add comments or simply log on to read the most recent staff communication.
How it works:
- From your Dashboard you can review the most recent message board communication.
- To post messages on the wall you can either create a new message, or submit a comment to a previous message.
- Allows staff to communicate in short or long messages.
- With management’s permission, staff can create original messages on the wall.
- Completely customizable, the Message Wall can run 24/7 or be turned off altogether.
- Post company events and announcements
Click here to find out more about what ShiftPlanning can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
ShiftPlanning in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that ShiftPlanning doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!