ShiftPlanning builds software that connects individuals to their workplaces. We’re headquartered in San Francisco and focused on creating SaaS, cloud-based solutions that help small-to-medium businesses compete with constant change.
Currently, we are looking for a Scrum Master to join our Belgrade team. If you are not yet a Certified Scrum Master, we are willing to train and support your certification process.
– Agile-driven development environment.
– We are here to get things done, but we like to have fun doing it.
– We’re a distributed team across the globe with offices in San Francisco and Belgrade.
– You’re a problem solver, above all else.
– You are both tenacious and empathetic.
– You feel good about helping others.
– Your ability to self-manage is a given.
– You’re a strong servant-leader.
– You’re cool under pressure.
– You’re consistent.
– You’re accepting, but you don’t mind correcting others.
– You’re a fast learner.
Your Primary Responsibilities
– Lead Daily Scrums.
– Organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies with the team and both external and internal stakeholders.
– Identify impediments in the development environment and work with the team to resolve those issues.
– Communicate impediments with management and the Product Owner.
– Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions.
– Coach our team on agile practices.
– Shield the team from external interferences.
– Create an environment of team spirit and excitement around what is being delivered.
– Strong communicator.
– Understanding of the fundamentals of iterative development.
– Strong listener.
– Fluent in both English and Serbian.
– Ability to read between the lines.
– Experience with web-based technology.
– Interest in traveling for certification and professional development.
– Impeccable organizational skills.
– Fluent in the Google Apps suite.
– Willingness to happily put in extra effort when required.
– You’re comfortable making strong decisions.
– Experience working with SaaS platforms.
– 1+ years experience with Jira.
– 1+ years experience with Scrum and other agile development processes (e.g. Kanban).
– Certification as a Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance).
What You Can Expect
– Competitive salary.
– A creative and fun working environment.
– Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, and endless coffee.
– Need to take a break? Check out our in-house workout studio.
– Release your inner musician and jam with your colleagues in our music room.
– Company sponsored events including barbecues, sightseeing trips, and paintball.
Our Board of Directors
Well versed in all stages of web application development and viral marketing strategies. This combination of skills, and his ability to stay on top of the quickly evolving web has led Ryan to achieve top results in marketing campaigns, search engine optimization, as well as building powerful Internet applications.
Christoph is a co-founder of Pageflakes and has more than ten years of experience in designing software applications and Internet services for consumers. Back in 1997, Christoph co-founded German Internet startup DealPilot.com, one of the first comparison shopping services which got funded by Bertelsmann and has later been acquired by Shopping.com. Before and after that he was involved in various software projects and Internet startups.
Mark has been working with startups as an investor, advisor and operator for over 15 years. In 1996, Mark joined Internet Capital Group as an unpaid intern to work alongside and invest in entrepreneurs building early stage technology companies. After spending a few years there, he joined VerticalNet as an early employee, where he helped take the company public and led its corporate development/partnerships team. After leaving VerticalNet, Mark returned to investing, first as an angel, and now as the founder and managing partner of MHS Capital.