Employee Scheduling Software for Google Apps
ShiftPlanning’s employee scheduling and management software is now fully integrated with Google Apps, a service from Google providing independently customizable versions of several Google products under a custom domain name.
ShiftPlanning integrates smoothly with Google Apps and works for both employees and managers with new or existing accounts.
How it works:
- Existing accounts can choose the single-sign on option to connect your ShiftPlanning account and Google Apps accounts. This will enable all options but won’t allow management of preferences from within Google Apps.
- New accounts can have Google Apps domain administrators install the app from the listing place in the Google Apps Marketplace.
- Click on the “Add it Now” button on the top right of screen.
- Follow guide through the setup process with Google Apps.
- Fast Account Setup
- Single-sign On for your business
- User Account Provisioning
- Document Sharing
Click here to find out more about what ShiftPlanning can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
ShiftPlanning in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that ShiftPlanning doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!