File Sharing with ShiftPlanning is Fast and Easy
Today’s world is all about rapid access to needed information. E-mail and IM are both terrific ways to provide and exchange information; but when it comes to sharing documents within an organization, ShiftPlanning File Sharing wins, hands down.
Word documents, PDF files, images, presentations, spreadsheets and much more can all be uploaded and downloaded through ShiftPlanning’s online scheduling software program. Not only is it extremely easy to use, it allows you to provide your staff the ability to always access securely the information they need. The best part is they have access to this information even after office hours are closed.
How it works:
- Under the “Admin” tab, click on the “Upload New” link on the left-hand side of the screen. under “Files” heading.
- Click “Upload” button on the “Upload a New File” screen to choose a file from your computer.
- Select the file you want to upload from your computer.
- Enter a name and description for the file.
- Click the “Submit File” button
- File will be available in the “Current Files” listing.
- Employees can download shared documents from their dashboard.
- Easy and cost effective distribution of important information.
- Anytime, anywhere access keeps your business operating 24/7.
- No need to purchase an expensive, time consuming file server.
- Centralizes important files and protects your company against scattered or lost information.
Click here to find out more about what ShiftPlanning can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
ShiftPlanning in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that ShiftPlanning doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!