Importing Employee Data from Offline Sources is Fast and Easy with ShiftPlanning
To aid in fast account setup ShiftPlanning’s state-of-the-art scheduling and management program provides options for employee data to be exported in .csv format. This is the fastest ways to get your account setup, as with one click you can have all of your employee data imported directly into the system.
If you’re looking for more advanced integration you can also check out our API, and other import / data sync options.
How it works:
- Click on “Staff.”
- In the left menu select “Add Employee(s).”
- Click on “Import Employees from .csv.”
- After upload, ShiftPlanning matches your field names against its support field types: E-mail, wage, name, first name, last name, nickname, cell phone, home phone, address, city, state, zip code and notes.
- Import a bulk list of employees in just one click.
- Saves the time it would have taken to perform manually.
- Import thorough employee information including date of birth, wages, skills, position, cell phone number, biographical notes, personal information such as home phone numbers and home address.
- Create custom fields to add additional data such as Insurance information, hire date and more.
Click here to find out more about what ShiftPlanning can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
ShiftPlanning in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that ShiftPlanning doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!