Smart Break handling with ShiftPlanning
ShiftPlanning’s integrated Break Scheduling tool enables managers to schedule smart by automatically setting the exact work hours and break time for each schedule produced. A break can be paid or unpaid depending upon the rules and policies of the company. Once break times are setup they are automatically applied to your work time reports allowing data to be accurately used in payroll.
How it works:
- Click on “Schedule.”
- Next click on “Edit” on the left hand side below the mini-cal.
- Setup break rules for individual schedules based on the shift length
- Break times automatically deducted from worked time for accurate reporting and payroll.
- Can rotate employee breaks to prevent everyone from leaving at once.
- Creates specified times for short breaks, lunch breaks or dinner breaks.
- Helps your business comply with state and federal employment regulations.
- Effectively communicates the break allowances to employees.
Click here to find out more about what ShiftPlanning can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
ShiftPlanning in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that ShiftPlanning doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!