The ShiftPlanning team is happy to introduce our tablet application as part of several mobile implementations of our software. As a cloud-based software, ShiftPlanning has been dedicated from the start to giving staff and managers access to their schedules anytime anywhere. You can find out more about the new app below:
How to access the app?
You can access the application simply by navigating to shiftplanning.com/app/ipad/ on your tablet device.
What features will I have access to on my tablet?
- Dashboard:Send messages to the team, see upcoming shifts & more.
- Schedule:The scheduler is richly featured and allows for shift creation in each of the four main views. Like the web application, managers have access to the ‘shift edit’ window which will allows them to set needed shift details.
- Time Clock:Staff has the ability to clock times (given appropriate admin settings) while schedulers can approve timesheets on the move.
- Staff:Within the tablet app, managers are capable of viewing staff and their information, updating profiles, adding staff, and assigning positions and skills.
- Reporting:The reporting tab currently gives managers read access to payroll specific reporting for scheduled, confirmed, and clocked hours.
How much does this cost?
The tablet app comes free with a regular ShiftPlanning subscription.
What if I have additional questions?
As always, we look forward to your feedback and you can send any questions, comments, or concerns to email@example.com