Let ShiftPlanning Software Remember Your Employee’s Birthdays
ShiftPlanning employee scheduling software provides some powerful tools to help you schedule and manage your company’s workforce. From assigning shifts to juggling vacations, sick leave and the multitude of variables that schedulers and managers deal with every day, ShiftPlanning helps you take care of every detail so that you can spend your valuable time running a business instead of struggling with spread sheets.
In the midst of all the day-to-day scheduling applications that ShiftPlanning provides, one small but charming “Birthday” application stands out as a favorite among users. The “Birthday” feature gives a personal touch to the often impersonal business of shift scheduling.
How it works:
The application automatically draws birth dates from each employee’s data stored in the ShiftPlanning software:
- From your Dashboard, Click on “Schedule.”
- Next, click on the “Views” list.
- Staff birthdays appear on the Dashboard on the middle right, under “Upcoming Shifts.”
- Birthday announcements automatically post on the company Dashboard and Schedule viewer.
- Sometimes there’s cake.
- Promotes goodwill between management and employees.
- Provides all staff members with an opportunity to feel connected.
- A fun and simple tool that generates and posts its happy birthday notices automatically.
Click here to find out more about what ShiftPlanning can do for your business. Since the custom set-up is free, you have nothing to lose except your old, costly scheduling process.
ShiftPlanning in action
Buzz From around the web
We like that ShiftPlanning doesn’t keep your data behind its walled garden. – mashable.com
With this tool, you can literally run tens of employees with ease. – makeuseof.com
It is an intuitive product, with a nice range of features. – killerstartups.com
Related Case Studies
Live Chat: Is Online!