see it in action
Android Schedule App for Managers & Schedulers
Our Android Schedule App opens up the majority of our desktop platform to the Android mobile device. Among other actions Managers and Schedulers can:
- View and Manage Schedules – Including creating and editing Shifts
- View and Manage Staff – Including adding and editing employees
- Communicate – Using the message wall as well as send messages to employees or to entire departments
- Edit Settings and Update Business details
Android Schedule App for Employees
Our Android Schedule App is a powerful tool to make sure that employees always have access to the latest scheduling data as well as allowing them to:
- View Schedules – Quickly find out when they work
- Pick-Up Shifts – Check for & Pick-up available Shifts
- View Staff Message Board & Private Messages
- Clock in & Out and view time-sheets
- Edit Profile Settings
ShiftPlanning On The Go With Android Devices
MOBILE WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT APP FOR ANDROID
Available for download in Google Play, ShiftPlanning’s mobile workforce management application includes the key functionality of our online desktop application. Managers, schedulers, and employees all have remote and immediate access to the Android scheduling app on their phone.
Both our native Android scheduling app and our mobile-friendly web app are free and accessible by all ShiftPlanning users.
Where to get it?
The mobile workforce management Android app is available for download:
The app is free for download and accessible by all ShiftPlanning users.
We also have a mobile-friendly version of our application when you visit www.shiftplanning.com/app/ on your Android browser.
What our customers are saying:
ShiftPlanning’s Android App saves me from going to my computer to check schedules and make changes.
Now my workers have the ability to clock in/out and add shift notes from the field. Awesome!
Being able to check my schedule at anytime right on my Android is the best part about ShiftPlanning!