How ShiftPlanning Helps Your Retail Business
avoid overstaffing or understaffing.
manage a variety of tasks with one tool.
See actual time worked down to the minute
end unnecessary overtime costs.
enough that department heads can handle scheduling too.
Keep better track
of unauthorized absences.
Fast, friendly, helpful
support is available through chat or phone.
Easy to Use
Employees can easily request shifts or swaps
so morale is better.
send text and email reminders so no one forgets to come in.
Create detailed reports
with the information you need to make intelligent staffing decisions.
Whether you are running a chain store with dozens of employees or a local shop with a smaller staff, scheduling personnel for your store can be a challenge. ShiftPlanning can help.
If you need an easier, smarter way to plan and track staff hours and keep in touch with your employees, you'll love ShiftPlanning. Best of all, you can sign up for a free trial version today.
We've helped other retailers and we can help your store too.
Kovac's is a family owned grocery store, which was started in 1941. Charles Kovac immigrated to the United States from Croatia and started the business.
The Iowa State University Book Store is owned and operated by Iowa State University. The University Book Store has been serving the faculty, staff, students, and community for over 130 years.
Life's So Sweet Chocolate opened on February 1, 2008...just in time for Valentine's Day.
Jersey City Food Co-Op Board has been around since 2009. The company is a food co-operative in Jersey City, New Jersey. They have to staff the regular food pickups, as well as various events, and meetings that are held by our many committees.
What our customers have to say
There are no downsides and the ShiftPlanning team is awesome.Matt Kovac - Kovac's
If you are a retail store manager spending too much time hashing out work schedules, approving vacations, juggling shift trades and keeping up with the revolving door that puts staff in a constant state of change, ShiftPlanning has the cure.
More and more retailers today realize they cannot afford the losses incurred by outdated employee scheduling systems. Time spent juggling spreadsheets and updating archaic employee information bases add up to time away from conducting business.
ShiftPlanning employee scheduling software is completely customizable to every retailer's scheduling needs. ShiftPlanning saves retailers money in many ways:
- End understaffing or overstaffing for any shift.
- Customer service no longer needs to suffer because there are not enough associates on the floor.
- Unnecessary overtime is identified and resolved.
- Managers can get out from behind the scheduling desk and tend to the business at hand.
- Include staff in your company's shift scheduling, allowing them to request shifts, swap shifts, request time off and cover their own schedules from any computer.
- No more missed shifts due to miscommunication.
ShiftPlanning is used in stores in multiple ways and numerous sectors.
- Sets up a separate schedule for trainees.
- Easily creates separate schedules for every sector.
- Gives individual schedule management to team leaders.
- Allows sector managers to oversee and control the trades, vacations, open shifts, etc.
- SMS notification system makes scheduling fast and easy.
- Improve customer service by keeping adequate staff for customer volume on the floor at all times.
- End unnecessary overtime costs.
- Reduce employee turnover by scheduling around each staff member's individual shift preferences.
- Reduce unauthorized absences.
- Comply with Health & Safety laws through scheduling.